I was doing some bobbin lace at the local Borders bookstore with some knitters
and one spinner last week.  We do this to promote a Fiber Fair in July at the
local college.  The young guy who takes photos for the web site was taking a
picture of my pillow and asked me about the lace.  I said it was yardage which
he misheard.  He said "I don't think it is garbage, it is very pretty".  Must
be my English accent.  It actually was a French lace in variegated silk.

http://www.fiberandfolk.com/diip.htm

He has a photo of my pillow with a flower I was making last year for
convention to promote the bobbin lace.  Sylvie's class has 5 beginners signed
up so far.

Janice

Janice Blair

Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA

www.jblace.com

http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to