If anyone wants to make lace for lingerie have a look at Alex Stillwell's book titled "All about making - Geometric Bucks Point Lace". In Chapter 17 there are 3 projects for making lace edgings for a Camisole, a Half-slip & a pair of French Knickers.

BTW Alex is travelling to the US - heading for Texas first before going to LAX.
Kenn, she'll probably answer her email when she has some free time.

And my IOLI Bulletin (Summer 2009) arrived today. Cindy Tiger has done a great job. I simply love Penelope Boston's "Cave Isopod" which is on the backcover. It is hard to tell how big it is as there is no measurement included in the description or an item to give viewers an idea of scale. It looked real enough to make a friend squirm with repulsion.

Have a good week,
Pene, an Aussie lacemaker in Tartu, Estonia