From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Sue
Sent: Sunday, 19 July 2009 2:33 AM
To: Arachne
Cc: bobbinl...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [lace] re lace 2000

I have just been playing nice and working on a bucks type pattern on lace
2000
and wondered how to mark picots on a pattern on the outside fans?  I have
the
thread line and pin holes but not something donating picot.  This is not my
own pattern but part of one of the Devon Trolley lace patterns In Carol
McFadzeans book, I want to use for a hanky edge.
Can I ask what others do to create the right markings please?  This is my
first venture into point ground lace, other than photocopying an original
pattern.

Sue T Dorset, UK
Bobbin Lace and Glass engravings
http://www.hurwitzend.co.uk