Gentle Spiders,

For the past few days, I've been pestering my son to explain the mysteries of Facebook to me; could someone -- as 'puter-illiterate and as "dinosaurish" as I am -- manage to dip her toes into that ocean? Is it safe? How does one eat it? What's in it for me???

It's not easy to explore the subject because almost all the roads lead to Rome. Er... to Facebook. Almost anything you click on brings up a "sign up for a Facebook account" screen, without ever answering my original question: "why should I want to?"

But, looking at his opening screen, with things he's a fan of, I noticed a non-profit, called Counter Pulse, that *did* open (up to a point). And there, I found this mosaic, with lacy, spidery, hearts... Had to share:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rachelrodimosaics/3255538665/
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/
Lexington, Virginia, USA     (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)
-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to