That is 100% okay! It would be great if people were to do that.

BTW, I don't mind *brief* excursions into non-lace topics. Obviously,
a normal person is not going to write about a lace day or conference
without mentioning great friends, bad food, etc.! I only ask that when
the non-lace content is greater than the lace content, it's time to
move it to chat.

Thanks, everyone, for being understanding about this.

Avital

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Chris Vail <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Thanks, Avital.  I do enjoy reading the travel stories, but I confess I'd
> rather read the non-lace seperate from lace content.  In future, would a
> brief note to this list saying that non-lace trip segments are on chat be
> acceptable?

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to