Dear All
i'm lucky to be in possession of birthday money and want to buy a
toolbox/bobbin holder for Honiton bobbins and tools (pin pusher, pin lifter, 2
prickers, hackle pliers, pins etc).
Friends (whom I only see twice a year) who
also make Honiton have said that Posh Bags make a bobbin bag that works. I've
got Posh Bags catalogue and would like to know if any of you have bought a
small bobbin bag. If so is there space at the bottom to hold a pin box and /or
tub of beeswax? And how big are the pockets in the craft bag that has a 12
large pocket insert?
I will 'phone them before deciding, but I'd like to know
of your experinces please.

Please reply to me rather than the list as I'm
asking for direct info on one of our suppliers.
Thanks

Viv
Worcestershire UK