Five people entered the draw for 4 pincers and today was supposed to be the day of the 'Big Draw'. However, with so few entries, here is what I decided to do. The first 4 people to send me their names will get the pincers. And since I'll be eating more lobsters in a couple of weeks, Carol, the fifth person, will get one of those.

So Debora Lustgarten, Patsy Goodman, Lorri Ferguson, Lynn Weasenforth, and Carol in Suffolk are the winners. I hope you enjoy using your new afficots from Nova Scotia.

Would Debora, Lorri, and Carol please email me their mailing addresses.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot