On Oct 5, 2009, at 12:28, bev walker wrote:

Go to www.handweaving.net where Kris has links to the lace documents and sells
the CDs :))
While there why not check out the still small lace gallery? It is a subset
of the weaving gallery. It needs more laces :D

Except that... When I tried to submit one of my reconstructions - very a propos, being from a book that's available on the main site (Le Pompe, Book II) -- I was unable to. When I pursued it, I was told that (for once <g>) it wasn't just the fault of my own lack of 'puter literacy but that something was "broken" and would get straightened out. By-and-by. It may have been -- the "event" happened about 2 yrs ago -- but, by now, I've lost all interest in contributing to it; I'd rather make lace than fight with user-unfriendly sites.
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/