Well, I just had a look at the Two-Pair Inventions, and got carried away with admiration and delight. I do not believe that the lace artist who designed those adorable little items can possibly have lost her "inventive juices." I think that she must be doing what most artists do, namely, just taking a rest.

Aurelia