To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] Alexandra Palace

Sue said  "Went to the Ally Pally on Sunday to the Knitting and Stitching
Show and Oliver Twists Threads were there , so guess who is sitting here
drooling over the beautiful coloured silk threads and wondering what to do
first, what a dilemma."

Are you supposed to *do* something with them????

Most people seem to keep them in their little colour-range packets.  They
are much easier to drool over that way and they don't get damp!  <VBG>

Jacquie in Lincolnshire