This just appeared on the New England Lace Guild's site, from Sally Barry
(author of several "Luton Lace Treasury" books.  She has given permission
to forward to Arachne.  I know this will be helpful to those who love
Ulrike's works!

Also, you may enjoy The Tracery site.
----------------------------
Hello,

Quite some time ago, I asked Ulrike if I could translate  her
booklet on Butterflies and make the translation available on my
web  site.  She kindly consented to this.  I was nearly done when
my  computer died and I only by the skin of my teeth was able to
recover some of  the files from it.  I've finally completed the
translation and it is now  available on our web site at
http://www.thetracery.com and clicking  on
Free Downloads for Lacemakers.

I know that several of you expressed  interest in this translation,
so I figured I'd let you know.  As I'm not  on Arachne, perhaps one
of you can mention it there, too.

Have  fun!

Sally

Jeri Ames in  Maine USA