A friend of mine is sorting out her mother's belongings and has come
across three or four porcelain doll kits which came from George White, probably
many years ago.  They include head, lower arms and legs, and wigs.  As I
write this, I realise I have forgotten to ask her if the fabric for the upper
limbs and body is in the pack.

She would like a small amount of money for them.  If you are in the UK and
are interested, please write to me privately and I will pass on her phone
number.

I think I am right in saying that Alexander Stillwell's next Bucks book
will feature doll's clothes as an idea for using some of your lace, so don't
miss this opportunity to have a doll ready to be dressed.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire