Pam Mattiioli sent this message to Beryl Millard, who sent it to Arachne, but it doesn't seem to gave got through, so she forwarded it to me, and I'm forwarding it to Arachne. Fingers crossed it arrives OK this time:

Hi All

Happy New Year.

As many of us will be taking down the Xmas decorations in a few days I thought you might like to know about the bauble covers that Eve Morton has designed for Poole Bobbin Lace Circle. They are designed to fit over a 6cm bauble and are ideal for brightening up old baubles. She produced the special pattern after the Xmas workshop and passed it to me for inclusion on the PBLC website. Techie probs meant that it couldn´t be included before Xmas, but probs are now solved and the pattern is there just in time for you to make a few before packing the decorations away ready for next year! Nothing like starting early!!!

Take a look, the pattern can be downloaded as a PDF (you will need the latest version).

http://www.cyberlink.co.uk/pblc

and click on Pam´s Pattern Page

Best wishes for the coming year

Pam Mattioli
In sunny southern Spain where the temp is about 25 degrees

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK