From: Clay Blackwell <clayblackw...@comcast.net>
To: Janice Bla/ir <jbl...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: lace <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Thu, January 7, 2010 8:21:42 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] IOLI Bulletin - Devon does it again!!!

I agree completely!!

Devon, in her wonderfully inquisitive/humerous/direct manner has given us a
fabulous romp through a lace mystery which kept me absorbed until the end.  I'm
so impressed with Devon's determination to follow every lead to the next
resolution!!  Like you, Janice, I'm inclined to study the Convention listings
first in the winter issues.  I acknowledge that I did go through the convention
details (briefly), and then spent a very pleasant time giving Devon's article
all of my attention!!  The pictures which grace the covers (back and front) of
the issue add considerably to the pleasure of the article.  What magnificent
pieces of lace!!!  And the fact that they're in New York just make me want to
book a trip to the city, and schedule a viewing (with Devon in tow, of
course!!!)

Clay