Hello

     I am letting you all know about my annual laceday in April.

The Jubilee lace Group Laceday 17th April at the Hewett School in Norwich
Norfolk England 10 am to 4 pm

Tickets are £5 each from me.

I am advertising it here because it did`nt appear in Lace from the Lace Guild
Uk this time.

I contacted the Guild who has apologised for it not appearing as I had sent it
to them in September 2009. as no one passed it onto Sharon Rowley.

Jean Leader has been kindly asked to put it onto their website.

Thankyou Jean in advance.

So if anyone would like to come all are welcome.

This year we are catering for bobbinlace and Tatters.

If you are interested please contact me privately.

 Daphne Dull, Grey Norfolk England