There are lots to be found on a UK google search.  A new one I have just
seen, priced at £4.80, is one with a bamboo handle -
(http://www.lakelandflytying.com/40/Hackle_Pliers.aspx).  You need the 4"
version.  But there are
lots of others on other sites.

I would say though, if you work with fine thread, avoid the ones with a
brass handle as they are quite heavy.  I am still using the one Tamara gave me
when we couldn't get them in the UK, and using a brass one belonging to one
of my students, I found it too heavy to attach to a whisker, as it was too
'robust'.

They are immensely useful for broken and for running-out threads, as they
just drop in place as a bobbin replacement, so more than one in your workbox
will find a use.

Jacquie in Lincolnshire