Hi Lorrie....You are lucky this time! I know the fan article. It is from the magazine YANKEE....Oct 1979....and I have an intact copy. In another YANKEE (Dec 1976) there is a Bobbinlace article by Margaret Lanchaster of Randolph, VT.. A very informative article, great for this, at the time, budding bobbin lacer. This was my introduction to the lovely Emperor's Lace pattern . I am surprised that Paula did not have that one, also.

Now a favor from you. I knew a Paula Anne Russell in Bothell, WA back in the '80's. Lacemaker. We had lost touch and any attempts to find her yielded nothing. You said "...the estate of..." I am sorry to hear of her demise, she certainly made our stay in WA comfortable and pleasant. I think of her often, as she was very generous.

She was much younger than I. Do you have any idea what happened to her? If not, that is okay....I still have my memories of our time together. I wonder if they still publish YANKEE !?
My two issues are wonderful, guess I need to Google and find out.
 Hope this helps.
Smiles and thanks for the trip down memory lane 8-D)
Barbara Engle
Rockwall, TX