I've written to the author of this site several times and we've had some very interesting discussions. She really is up to date on lacemaking activities in Belgium, and even helped me track down the son of a deceased artist who had done a woodcut of a Le Puy lacemaker. I'm sure that if you contact her about unauthorized photos she will go out of her way to make things right. Her site is quite a massive unorganized dump of information - it's completely frustratingly fascinating. And don't stop at just the current page, look up her archives. They change totally everytime she puts up a new blog.
Just wish she'd can the annoying music.
Laurie