If you want to watermark your lace photos with your name and date and
a copyright symbol, I recommend Picasa, It's a great photo organizer
and it's free. It also does a good job of photo-editing (cropping,
straightening, retouching, removing red eye) and special effects (soft
focus, black&white, sepia, colour saturation, sharpening). In fact, I
use it for any photo-editing that doesn't require bringing out the big
guns like Photoshop. It also does collages, which is another
possibility. You can make collages of your lace photos and people can
get an idea of the designs but they're too small to be copied and a
collage is pretty individual.

Download here: http://picasa.google.com/

Info about features:

I've used it for years and like it very much.

Avital

Blog: http://apinnick.wordpress.com
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/spindexr

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to