hope you don't mind but I ran the text through a translator, parts are
obviously odd but the gist is clear I think, I've not trimmed your
post so those who speak French can clear up the oddities in translation
jenny barron
Scotland

hers Fans of lace, For a few months, the Center of the Lace of Bruges
(Kantcentrum) has been managed by a new Office of direction. This new
direction could conclude an agreement with the municipal council from
the town of Bruges and the owners of the buildings (the family De
Limburg Stirum). A few months ago still, that was announced very badly
for the ASBL. But a group of Brugean decided that Kantcentrum was not
to disappear. They were quickly joined by a broad group of support.
The professors, the trainees, the personnel (where a reorganization
was to take place, the fixed telephones passed from 4 to 2) are
delighted by a new wind in poop. The new Office of direction (with the
new delegate president and business man Wim Decraemer, the president
and journalist with the VRT, the radio/Flemish television, Nico
Blontrock and member of the Office, the Brugean bookseller Koen De
Meester) started again bonds which found their place, of the relations
lost in the past and which were joined again. Review KANT soon will
benefit from a new page layout. The courses of summer will again be
organized as well as new a three years formation for the lace
professors. In addition, the occupation of the historical buildings of
XVème century expires. However, the owner invested a half-million euro
in the restoration and the enlarging of the old lace school, a little
further in Balstraat. A new lace Museum (with laces of the municipal
collection) will open there too. Relations with our “concucollègues”,
in other words the other tradesmen Brugean dentelliers, will be also
restored. Soon, of the projects will be carried out in collaboration
with those. The center of Tourism of Bruges strongly will promote all
that relates to lace like cultural events, in Belgium like abroad.
Kantcentrum lives again. It abounds with activities, it considers many
projects, the future offers a quantity of opportunities to us.