Dear all,

Many thanks for all the helpful comments and suggestions on teaching bobbin
lace to beginners, both here on the list and via off-list e-mail.  I will be
writing individually shortly, however I wanted to say a public thank you
first.

I just this minute got a copy of the Fouriscot book I had asked about, as
well as the first volume of Brulet.  Fouriscot is certainly a very good book
to use while teaching someone, I think Brulet would be very good for someone
teaching themselves or learning with only rare contact with a teacher.
However, I think I'll probably be using both of them, as the use of colored
threads in Brulet makes it easy to see where the different threads go.

Our lace sessions are really catch-as-catch can and limited in time,
unfortunately, as we are working on lunch breaks when none of us are
travelling or under major time pressure at work.

Again, many thanks!

Best regards
Elizabeth