Holly has it listed in her on-line catalogue at 
_www.vansciverbobbinlace.com_ (http://www.vansciverbobbinlace.com) .
Devon
 
 
In a message dated 4/17/2010 8:04:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

Hi,
Just wanted to share that today I taught a needlelace class  to my lace 
guild.  I had 9 students and I prepared the base for them so  they could start 
doing the fun stuff.  I only taught two stitches in the  2 hours we had 
available, but I think I might have converted some bobbin  lacemakers today.  I 
enjoyed doing it and others brought needlelace books  for show and tell that 
I had not seen before.

Does anyone know if Irma  Osterman's "Lace made with a needle" is still in 
print and available  anywhere.  It is full of good tips.
Janice
Janice Blair
Crystal  Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois,  USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org

-
To  unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the  line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write  to
[email protected]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to