From: Jane Partridge <jpartri...@pebble.demon.co.uk>
To: Tamara P Duvall <t...@rockbridge.net>
Cc: Lace Arachne <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Sat, May 8, 2010 7:01:36 PM
Subject: [lace] Re: Tatting bikers

In message <155ab1be-bcae-44b0-883a-42c46251c...@rockbridge.net>, Tamara P
Duvall <t...@rockbridge.net> writes
> I'm pretty sure that one of the tatting teachers here in US travels on a
> motorcycle, full black leather et al. Can't remember her name, not having
> much connection to the tatting world but remember seeing her at, I think, the
> Hasbrouck Heights IOLI Convention. So, anything is possible and Irene's
> sighting could have been for lace.

Wasn't it Karen Bovard (can't remember the spelling of her surname) - I was
going through some old photos the other day, and came across the one that
Rosemarie Peel took of her holding the tatted picture of a motorbike that she
had done... think that was one of the IOLI events that Rosemarie went over to
teach at, but not sure which year (they all roll into one these days!!!)

I'm presently planning on working another steam loco in lace - bobbin this time
- and if anyone else is into steam locos and wants to see my photos from the
gala at the Welsh Highland Heritage Railway (Porthmadog - I volunteer there)
let me know off list and I'll send you the link.
-- Jane Partridge