I was also on the Craft Fairs sub-committee with Jane and I still have part of one of those packs of bangles from Claire's, it was a bargain as it contained 50 bangles. It was a long time ago now.

Unfortunately Roseground seem to be currently out of stock on the bangles that they sell.

When I was finding bangles for the workshop that the patterns were originally designed for I found bangles in Claire's Accessories, Primark and also in the market down Poole High Street on a hair accessory stall. I'm sure that other markets will have them too if they sell such things as cheap jewellery. As Jane says if you are near to Asian shops they should be available there too.

Eve
Poole, Dorset, UK

Jane Partridge wrote:

The one supplier I remember seeing as selling bangles is Roseground Supplies

Silver Colour - choice of 65mm or 55mm
Gold Colour - 70mm

I think when I was on The Lace Guild's craft fairs sub-committee and we did the "Five Gold Rings" pattern pack, I bought packs of ?15 bangles from Claires (a fashion accessory shop in the UK) much cheaper than I would have been able to get them through the lace suppliers, which was how we managed to do the pattern packs within a very tight budget. This is going back a few years, though.