I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone that has sent messages over 
the last few days regarding my lace and it's award. I have been staggered by 
the response and there have been just too many to be able to reply to you all 
individually.

Also, a huge thank you to Jacquie Tinch (Lincoln, UK) for her help, and 
support, input and advice throughout the working of this piece as she has been 
instrumental in helping to take my lacemaking to 'the next level'.

And of course thanks must go to Pat Read who taught me to make lace and 
instilled my love of Milanese. I have been so lucky to have had the most 
fabulous teachers.

This really has been an incredible few days.

Claire
Kent, UK
Where her head has grown so big, she not sure if she can get out of the front 
door.


Claire Allen
www.bonitocrafts.co.uk
Crafty stuff I want to show off.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]

Reply via email to