Going through more pages of the trip, at
http://www.casamiainitalia.com/hp/iledefrance5.html  there are some super
pictures of Chantilly lace.  And it must have been a wonderful trip.  I can
just see the mind whirring about how to use the designs in the pictures in
other projects.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA on a warm to hot, lazy Sunday afternoon,
after Sunday dinner, with iced cappucino to fight the heat.  Ummmmm