Update on my Honiton pillow I am made.  I stuffed it really tight and sewn
up the opening.  Double sewn it so it wouldn't accidentally come undone or
rip.  And here is my new Honiton pillow

http://tat-man.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/IMG_5094.jpg

I also made 3 cover cloths(as directed in the book by Elsie Luxton) and a
bobbin roll cover.  I was anxious to get started, so last night I prepared
the pricking of the first lesson in her "Techniques of Honiton Lace" of the
three leaf sprig.  Here you see I have worked a few passes with 15 pairs.
Have one more pair to introduce and then continue.

http://tat-man.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/IMG_5412.jpg

A closer view of the work

http://tat-man.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/IMG_5413.jpg

What is nice is the pillow is surprisingly light weight and I have a fairly
long lap that I won't be lacing up close to my chest. It is a good distance
for lacing. Can't do that with most of my other pillows.  Of course I would
want it close to my sight since the lacework is so tiny!! ;)

--
Mark, aka Tatman
website: http://www.tat-man.net