On Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:34:59 +0100, Agnes wrote:
>I don't know whether you cab do this from outside of the UK, but BBC tv has
>an iPlayer.
>You download a small programme, and can then watch many programmes broadcast
>ion the last 7 days.
Almost all TV from the BBC is only available to watch in UK.  For purchased
programmes the BBC only buys UK rights.  For programmes that the BBC itself
produces the BBC recoups some of its costs by selling showing rights to TV
broadcasters in other countries and they will only buy first showing rights,
so the programmes aren't shown on the iPlayer.
The iPlayer however does offer most of the BBC's radio output worldwide.

Steph Peters
In Manchester UK, just returned from 18 months in Berlin