Dear Spiders,

I've changed the moderator email address (look in the footer of this
message) to a Gmail account from Yahoo. Since I've set it up to
forward emails automatically to my personal account, I won't have to
remember to check the moderator account once a week. So that should
mean a faster turn-around in subscription requests, address changes,
lost digests, etc.

You're always welcome to write to me if you need a human reply about a
problem with Arachne. If you have a subscription problem, please tell
me which list (lace or lace-chat) and whether you get individual
messages or digests. Lace, lace-chat, lace-digest, and
lace-chat-digest are four separate lists. If you don't tell me which
list you're on, I have to either download the membership files and
search for your address or send commands blindly to majordomo, hoping
that I get the right one.

Best wishes,

Avital
Arachne moderator