Yes, Sherry, I just printed out _www.vansciverbobbinlace.com_
(http://www.vansciverbobbinlace.com/)  (USA)  book list yesterday.  She sells
all of the
Colgan  books.  There are at least two additional ones, but no  mention of
Milanese angel patterns:

"Alphabet Inspirations in Coloured Bobbin Lace"  $26.95, which I do  not
own and cannot review.  Van Sciver describes patterns being simple  bobbin
lace stitches or the more complex Milanese tapes.  In addition to  alphabet,
there are 24 additional patterns which take inspiration from alphabet.

The following booklet I do have, and because lacemakers on Arachne
frequently ask about wedding lace, I will describe for everyone.

"Wedding Lace Portfolio", $15.95, 1995, 19 pages, spiral-bound, self
published.  Good for lacers with basic torchon skills/experience, and makes  a
coordinated lace set (prickings are basically the same for all items).

Booklet Contents:

1.  Wedding garter of hearts and spiders.  44 pairs, 2 pairs gimp  (open
mid-section for threading through ribbon, so it can be gathered on  the ribbon
and tied, instead of using elastic)
2.  Garter edging of hearts and spiders:  24 pairs, 1 pair  gimp  (narrower
with footside to mount on ribbon under which elastic is  attached)
3.  Wedding hanky of hearts and diamonds.  27 pairs plus 1 extra  pair for
whole-stitch trail if desired.  Corners are turned, not gathered;  can be
made to size you wish
4.  Small fan of hearts and spiders and whole-stitch trail.   38 pairs, 1
pair gimp and 1 single gimp.  Fan designed to fit Springett's  (England)
miniature fan sticks.

Egyptian cotton #36/2 or Brok cotton #36/2; DMC Coton Perle # 5 or #8 gimp,
 depending on item..

For each item there is pricking, working diagram, start instructions,
pattern notes with verbal descriptions of relevant techniques, illustration of
finished lace.

Jeri Ames in  Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 9/25/2010 6:24:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,