Hello to One & All!

This makes sense to me. As one who used to dance the Native American pow wow
circuit, my son's bustle was pretty light. (That's the piece the men wear that
has a dovble row of bone that hangs down the chest. The beads weighed more than
the bone pieces.)

I use spangled bobbins becavse I don't have to chase them across my pillow and
have my thread twist or untwist. Besides I like all of the pretty beads &
designs. :-D

Hugs,

Susie Rose
(She who never seems to have enough bobbins.)