If you campaign your local PBS station, they might show the series. We have had Victorian Farm here in Ottawa, but that might have been on TV Ontario which is also a Public Broadcast Station with some support from Ontario but also with public support.

I realise that the PBS station in Watertown, NY does carry a lot of UK programming because of the support it gets from local Canadian viewers, but if enough people support and campaign their local PBS station they might carry it - they are there to provide programming that they get support for.

Malvary in Ottawa - waiting for Edwardian Farm in a year or so!