This reminded me of when I went to buy my wedding dress.  I found one in just
40 minutes (it took that to try on 4 outfits) and went to pay with husband to
be (he was paying).  He asked me how much it was and I showed offered him the
price tag but I didn't realise that he had read the wrong side.  He looked at
the tage and said it was worth every penny as I was only intending to get
married once.

The proper price was £795 but on the reverse, the 'sale' price was £295.  When
they asked for his card and put it in the machine they said to check the
amount and enter his pin.

I've never seen him pay for something so fast and leave the shop - he thought
he'd just saved £500.

I owned up about 10 minutes later after he had crowed all the way to the car.
For my honesty I got a very nice pair of beaded shoes to go with the dress
(Clarks - £39.95 ... my mother said I had an eye for a bargin!).

Kind Regards

Liz Baker

thelace...@btinternet.com

My chronicle of my bobbins can be found at my website:
http://thelacebee.weebly.com/