I love it.  Leave it to Devon to come up with the inspirational solution!

Fortunately, all the emails talk about things like, "In all my years of 
demonstrating....."  


-----Original Message-----
>From: [email protected]
>Sent: Feb 14, 2011 7:44 AM
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: [lace] Billy club on /What????/What would you do
>
>Perhaps this "police bobbin" should be standard equipment for demonstrating 
> now that people at lace demonstrations have become so out of control as 
>the  situation that Carol recently described. 
>"Honestly, officer, I had just accidentally overturned a lace pillow when I 
> felt a truncheon hit me at the base of my skull. There were 12 docents 
>present  and they all swear they didn't see a thing." :-)
>Devon
>
>-
>To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
>unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
>[email protected]. Photo site:
>http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to