Hi Everybody:

Probably Westwood - Helena B-C. wears Westwood a lot. She loves to look
dramatic and rather odd and Westwood is just the designer for that. Yes, those
are Torchon spiders, wildly enlarged and photo-transfered, on the sleeves. Very
appropriate for H B-C's personality, I think!

> I've enjoyed her in so many films!  Unfortunately, this dress looks like
> someone swathed a bolt of fabric around her, tucking it in to her undies as
> they went along, and then topped it with the printed lace.  The good news is
> that at least designers are still using lace in fashion!

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)

PS: for those of you having trouble bringing up the picture - when I clicked on
the link the last three letters of the internet address didn't transfer. Make
sure the address in your browser ends with .html and you should get the photo.