David,

Did you know that you can work the whole row and then go back and put
in all 
the pins at the same time?  That's how I do rows of point
ground whether it's 
just a few pins or a lot.  I keep my hand on the worker
pair and slightly 
tension it while I'm placing the pins and it's very fast.
 Diane Williams 
[email protected] 
Galena Illinois USA 
My blog -
http://dianelaces.wordpress.com/ 




________________________________
From:
David C COLLYER <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon,
March 28, 2011 6:45:29 AM
Subject: [lace] No pins attempt

Dear Friends,
I
tried the point ground today only pinning the first and last catch pins, but
couldn't get the tension tight enough without the risk of breaking the thread
- 
it's very fine silk. So I'm back to pinning - there are only 7 in each row
after 
all.

David in Ballarat

-
To unsubscribe send email to
[email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected].
For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to