Thank you to all who make this work.  This group is an invaluable resource for
all, and I mean ALL sorts of information on lace.  Don't know what I would do
without it.  But it is so much more.  I've been participating for less than two
years, but many as individuals and Arachne as a whole are my friends.  And you
find out so much more than just lace.  I have a better idea of the Australian
Outback.  I know a lot more than I ever thought I'd want to about the
differences between British and American copyright laws.  And my morning coffee
is not complete without Arachne.  Thanks to all who contribute, and may I, who
perhaps has no right, invite those many who 'lurk' to speak up, even if it's
only to say, "Yeah, what she said."  Truly, it doesn't hurt.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, 3 hours' drive southwest of New York,
where it's dark.