Hello!  Thank you Vibeke for sending info about AJR.  I just wanted to send an
"atta girl" & let her know she made quite an impression on my friend.  Even
though Betty has arthritis & is no longer able to make lace, she spoke
glowingly of her former teacher.  She passed along AJR's business card with an
Avenue E Herman, Fayt-lez-Manage address.  To Lyn--30pr of Danes are wound for
the Maltese class on Sat. so I'll test drive & report results after that.  I've
been using the Dutch for a long time so I'm eager to compare & since they are
experienced bobbins, there should be no mistakes !  <g>  Needless to say, I'm
enjoying the treasure trove that has come my way.  Happy Spring to all!
Sincerely, Susan Hottle, Erie, PA