Well, not only was it fun, but when the piece had been joined, I had this perfect little corner "scrap"! I stuck it in my purse calendar, and now when someone says, "you make what?", I can show them. And I don't even mind that they touch it! I consider it a privileged ambassador to our art... more people have seen this than anything else I've made, and it isn't even the "good stuff" (only because it's a scrap...) but in terms of beautiful lace - WOW!

Clay