I use the little findings that go on the end of a jewelry stick pin. They come in bags of 10 or more and are very inexpensive. I found mine in a bead shop. When googling, I found they are called 'clutches'. You can see what they look like here:

http://www.shipwreckbeads.com/catalog/Findings-and-Components/Findings/Pins/Stick-and-Hat-Pins/

Vicki in Maryland

-----Original Message-----
From: Malvary Cole <malva...@sympatico.ca>

<snip> does anyone have a good idea for covering the end of a pricker that lives in the
lacemakers tool bag?

While I was in UK and Spain, the little piece of styrofoam on the end of the pricker of Jacquie, kept coming off. We had a bottle of wine and she cut a
small piece of the cork, but that kept falling off too.

I'm sure she would appreciate any suggestions to try.

Malvary in Ottawa