I agree.  Those bobbins are exactly like the olive wood bobbins I purchased in
Benalmadena on the Costa del Sol.  I went as far south as Le Puy en Velay, saw
nothing like this pillow.  I didn't actually see lacemakers in Spain, but we've
all seen pictures.

Lyn in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, where it's been a lovely sunny day, high
81F, 24.5C