I agree with you. The patterns are lovely and thanks go to Jean for her hard work in producing the book. I am recommending it to several of my more advanced students who are working on Bucks point lace.

Happy lace making,

Joepie in East Sussex where the weather is chilly and miserable today.

-----Original Message----- From: Nancy Neff
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 6:18 PM
To: Arachne
Subject: [lace] Floral Bucks book

I've lost the original email in which Jean Leader talked about the Floral
Bucks
book she put together of patterns by Joyce Symes, but I wanted to
report that
the patterns are GORGEOUS! Most look difficult, but all look
worth the effort.

Thank you Jean for putting this together. What a lovely
contribution.

Nancy
Connecticut, USA