While I was proofreading the Summer issue of the IOLI Bulletin this week
I had to look up the website of the Minnesota Lace Society which is
hosting the 2012 Convention.
On their web-site : http://www.minnlacesociety.org/
there is a request for white or silver stars made in any lace technique.
The stars must have 5 points & be 2-3 inches in diameter, in size 20 or finer.
There is no info of where to send them but I'm sure I can get an address.
They are also accepting colored stars that 3-4 inches in diameter.

I thought that making a few tatted stars might be within my skill set &
something to do when I'm away from home or travelling.
Enjoy the weekend,
Pene