Yes, categories. Also, maybe the categories relate to other forms of folk
art such as embroidery and carving on other wood pieces such as spindles,
door frames, knitting sheaths, ... love tokens ... with regional or
occupational speceficities such as anchors, fishes, fishnets, flowers,
etc.

Just an idea coming from my museum experience with other objects.

Lucie DuFresne
Ottawa Canada

(and yes, I remember that I owe you some pictures, sigh...)