Dear Friends,
Now that many of you are looking at the pictures I thought you'd be interested to see the 75 words I wrote to accompany it and explain how it represented the Rhythm of My Life". Here's what a wrote......

"A cross section of this scarf of Vietnamese silk represents my life. Circles on the side are ring-a-rosies of Primary School. Netting is the structured study of High School. Black is the Vietnam War. This is followed by 30 years of chaos in career change; Agent Orange; Cancer; Drug Addiction; pension claims. Finally, at the centre, the white diamond is the peaceful geometry of retirement and a TPI pension."

David in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia