Dear Catherine, Yes, I have had similar problems. They tend to occur when USA
is waking up and getting 'on line' -not just the lacemakers- then everything
on computer slows down while error messages/ over-use messages and not
available at this moment abound. I usually just try later. Happy lace making,
Joepie, East Sussex, UK> From: catherinebar...@btinternet.com
 > Dear Lacemakers
>
> I'm getting pretty frustrated reading about David's progress on the Poppies
> and how wonderful they are, because I've tried about 7/8 times to access
the
> page and keep getting - 'We're Sorry......... due to a high volume of page
> requests, this Webshots page is not available right now'  ...........etc.
How