Sue T asked : " I wonder where else some of the arachne people wear their lace apart from lace days or
weddings??  Perhaps you would share that with us."

When I was in England in April I bought a couple of t-shirts at Sainsbury's. When I got home, I found that one of them was a little low (v-necked). I made a little triangular modesty of Idrija lace so now it is much more comfortable for me to wear.

I also have a couple of t-shirts to which I've added lace and wear them often. One t-shirt gets thrown in the washing machine, the other gets washed by hand, not because of the lace, but because of the t-shirt. It is a very nice italian cotton and cost me a fortune so it gets washed by hand.

Malvary in Ottawa, Canada's capital, where it is supposed to be a warm day with temperatures up to 29c and mixed sun and cloud.