Your mail box may register some of the mail as spam or may junk it automatically. If you have good mail filters it happens. If the mail 'JUNKED' by your mail system, simply look in the junk folder and they could well be there. Some spam just doesn't get through and is lost in the aether (I prefer the archaic spelling of this word).

Anna from a cold wet Sydney, its winter!!!!!!