On 22/07/2011 23:38, L.Snyder wrote:
HI Everyone;
Please excuse my ignorance and help me see what you all can see...
How would you display the dress? What would you like them to have done different? It seems to be well lit, so you can see details. I don't like the headlessness, but other than that what could they have done to make it better?
Thank you in advance!
Lauren in Cool Snohomish WA

I think it's the headlessness that's the problem. What about using a perspex manequin? That would have made it seem less ghostly without distracting from the dress and veil. Other than that, it's fine by me.

Lesley
Marple, Cheshire UK
all packed and ready for the Edinburgh lace course tomorrow.