Many of the lace suppliers carry the fine crochet hooks. A list can be found on the I.O.L.I. web site under Links, www.internationaloldlacers.org . www.lacis.com has a steel # 15 (item LC41) which can be ordered on line. Hope this helps.

Delores Miller, Sedro-Woolley, WA, USA

----- Original Message ----- From: <bertra...@gmail.com>
To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 8:25 AM
Subject: [lace] Crochet Hooks

This isn't about bobbin lace, but I hope someone can help. A woman I worked with during Frontier Days & Rodeo told me about a project she is trying to finish which calls for a size 15 crochet hook. Do any of you have a source for this size needle? Michaels & Hobby Lobby have already been checked.
Thanks to whoever can help her.
Sallie from Wyoming
Sent from my iPhone